I have moved to www.trafotoz.com

February 22, 2017

Blogger Recognition Award


Not so long ago I was looking though my e-mails and somebody left a comment saying I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award - my first one! I am so happy since I have worked so hard on my blog to be recognised for this. If you want to be recognised for your hard work, please read on.



How did I get the award?
I was nominated by Melanatedbutterfly. She was born and raised in a small town called Jamestown, in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. The town is very small and few people actually know about it. The town does not have much to offer but is very interesting to the locals and those who visit.

How did I get into blogging?
I began blogging back in 2014 after completing work experience with a few companies who suggested that if I wanted to become a journalist, I had to do something to show my future employers that I was keen and not just being lazy. I was never sure what to write about but it took me many templates, may different ideas and a lot of blog changing to get it right. So skip forward to today and here is my blog, Trafotoz.

Advice for New Bloggers:
  • Don't compare: Don't think you are going to get paid a lot. Don't look at other blogs such as Tanya's or Zoella because they have a crew making sure their pictures look INCREDIBLE and the prefect lighting, etc...They are also getting paid. You are not so don't do this for the money - do it because you enjoy it.
  • Be consistent: Keep posting every so often such as every week - not every month. Even if you write a ton and then schedule it to post on a certain day.  I post at least once a week and sometimes I will miss out a week then post a couple the following week, If you take a long break, you will lose traffic and people will easily forget about you and you won't get as many views, comments or social media interaction.
My nominations:
These are blogs that I really enjoy reading and ones I myself have chosen to nominate for the same award!

1. Miss Talking Feet








Here is What You Need to do now:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  2. Write a post to show your award.
  3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
  4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
  5. Select other bloggers you want to give this award to. (It says 15 but I don't want to nominate people for the sake of it. I want to give it to those who work hard and content I enjoy.)
  6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
SHARE:
All content copyright © 2014 - 2017 Trafotoz, unless otherwise noted. Template: pipdig